Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation 
1.) Somethings that I liked about the class was that our teacher was the best! he's the nicest teacher a high school student could ever ask for. Another thing that i liked about our class is that we would do productive things in the class even though it was an elective. We would actually learn and us students looked forward to learning.

2.) Something i didn't really enjoy about the class was nothing honestly. Mr haymore always did everything fun. I feel like he should't change anything about his class room or his class, we always feel welcomed when we walk in here.

3.) Something that i feel that should be changed is the talking, the talking can sometimes get us sleepy but because we're full of energy and we teens get bored fast. 

4.) The highlight for me was our life planning notebooks they were always cool to do and they actually do work out for me very well.

5.) Honestly I feel like I've could've done better because I didn't put all my effort into this class because i would just we it as an elective for me so yes i do feel i could've done better.

6.) I read my life planning note book only when i remember that i have to read it. I try to read it all the time though to reach my goals and remember what I want in life.

7.) Sometimes I do feel that i can be a CTR person because I do choose the right over the wrong but sometimes i do have my savage moments which i really enjoy because too much of being good can always be bad also. Remember where you came from and remember who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment